Monday, June 4

Heart Nails


Fun, sweet and Spring-y nail painting idea that I found on Pinterest. Light pink polish with tiny white hearts every so often.

I bought some gorgeous pink polish, but it disappeared rather mysteriously. After a week of looking and becoming rather impatient for my cute heart nails, I returned to Walgreens to buy the cheap 99 cent pink polish. 

I did the hearts with a detail bottle of white polish with a very thin brush. You could also use a toothpick, though, as my mom meticulously did when she used to give me elaborate nails before my soccer games. (How she managed tiny fish blowing bubbles on constantly bitten nails, I have no idea!)

I love the soft and sweet look, and the heart on my thumb makes texting extra fun! 

Enjoy! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment