Monday, January 20

Dream Board


I give props to Pinterest for reigniting the idea of dream boards. There is something innately beautiful about having one's dreams displayed through pictures--it's almost the first step into breathing life into them. Well, goodness knows I'm a huge fan of Pinterest, but sometimes you just need something a little more tangible. So, I made myself an old fashion dream board:



I pulled pictures from magazines that seemed to capture the images in my head and stuck them up on an old board of mine. Now, my dreams dangle nicely right next to my desk. Talk about inspiration!




Are you ready to take ahold of your dreams again? Start a dream board of your own, and pretty please send me a pic.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful dream board with even more beautiful dreams on it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love sharing them with you, and I can't wait to see yours happen this year :)

      Delete