Thursday, July 19

Heartwork


I devoted my day to the gleeful satisfaction of working. For those of you that don't know, I recently took a kinda huge (and very scary, but also very awesome) professional leap from playing at school and teaching kids to playing at home and kick-starting businesses.

And I have been enormously blessed to work with some of the most fabulous clients imaginable. I do some brainstorming, sketching, talking, sharing, painting, designing, consulting and a heck of a lot of other stuff that could just be classified under: helping and creating.

It's what you would call "heartwork." Because everything I get to do, comes straight from my heart. The coolest part is that the clients I get to work with are doing the exact same thing, and my job is to make their business better.

Today I got to put a little extra heart into a project completely devoted to "heartwork." I wouldn't normally share pictures of my job, but it just tickles me to pieces to be able to have a business doing just the sort of thing I've always wanted to do. (Maybe it'll tickle you to see it too). :)











My dear friend, Nithila, is creating some of the most amazing work I have ever seen on Emotional Intelligences and Inner Strengths for Leadership. She's working to bring true value and a little more color into the world, and by helping her, I have a lot more color in mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment