Saturday, November 5

Beauty Buys--November


I cannot believe it's already November! It's time to gear up for brisk weather, but that doesn't have to stop one from being gracefully girly. This month I'm sweetening things up with a little pink (and perhaps a pinch of gray just for good measure). <3



Sephora's Ultra Shine Lip Gloss in "Shimmery Cute Pink": I've got this thing against lipstick. The way it stains your pout leaving it feeling cakey and weird just bothers me. I'll always go for chapstick, or lipgloss. There are lots of lipglosses I have liked through the years, but this one I recently discovered takes the cake (and eats it too!). Super silky, shiny, smooth and shimmery! Plus, it doesn't rub (or lick--I'm constantly licking my lips... hence the large amounts of chapstick) off easily. My favorite part though?--the brush that conforms perfectly to your lips. I snatched up the girly pink shade (2nd from the right), but they have all sorts of other lucious colors.


Maybelline's Great Lash Lots of Lash Mascara: Speaking of wonderfully nifty brushes, check out the tip of this one! As I've mentioned before, Maybelline's my top pick for mascara. And, if they happen to come out with an adorable brush that perfectly coats and separates each lash and even stick a pretty little heart on the package--all the better!


Sinful Colors' "Dozen Roses" Nail Polish: Yes, girly innocence does come in a bottle for less than $3 at your local drug store. I like this on my nails for just a bit of pink.


OPI's "You Don't Know Jacques!" Nail Polish: A splash of gray anchors some feminine touches just wonderfully. And if you're fresh out of silver and pewter jewelry or just want to spice things up a bit, try a rich gray nail polish. You just can't beat OPI, and don't you just love their names?

XOXOX!!

No comments:

Post a Comment